Bajan Canadian Gone #102

Bajan Canadian, is one of the MOST Popular YouTuber Back then in 2012 - 2015.

He make video about Minecraft, Minecraft and Minecraft... also sometimes he make Music Video,

He make video with other Minecraft YouTuber like Sundy, Vikkstar123, SkyDoesMinecraft,

but Recently, his channel, hasn't been doing the best and a LOT of people making a Video about the Downfall of Bajan Canadian, and for the last 2 Years he has tried almost everything to revive his channel, but no matter what he did, it just didn't seem to work.

And Recently... I Noticed... that almost EVERY Videos on his Channel... has been Deleted, all that left is his Music Video, ALL of his videos that he made throughout the years, his Survival Games Video, The video he made with his team, ALL of them are Gone.

and according on Socialblade.com, he deleted Almost all of his video, and Lost 1,7 BILLION of his Views on 2 February 2021, Now, that is a LOT Of Views, and he just Left 4 Videos on his channel Which Is his Minecraft Music Video.

and I was like... WHAT?!...

But he said on his YouTube Community Which is has been Deleted too Right Now,
that says Like This:

When I do start to upload vids again i'm going to make sure that it's quality over quantity.
Going to have a nice new thumbnail hand drawn style and some simple, but nice editing on each vid.

I do miss making videos, but i don't have anything at the moment that I really want to record.
When my new server is ready i'm going to be back to creating videos to share it with you all.
It's the most money, time and energy ever invested into a project. I'm not rushing it - I want this game/server to be the best thing in Minecraft this year. The team and I are working hard to achieve that goal!


Comments